Annual White and Blue Submission League Malaysia (12 Oct 2013)

This is my second jiujitsu competition :) I also took lots of photos. I tried to get as many best shots as I can get but I couldn't move around much as there wasn't enough space so I keep taking from the same angle. Hopefully you enjoy it though :D
Everybody settling down before the event start

Adrian

Score Board

Odette

Andrew

Adrian

Kris

Fang and Aaron demonstrating the point system


demonstrating point system

demonstrating point system

Leverage Group Huddle (taken by Tania)

watching a fight

PATRICK'S FIGHT
 

EDRIC'S FIGHT

SINA'S FIGHT






KRIS' FIGHT

HANNIEL'S FIGHT




ANDREW'S FIGHT

LUIS' FIGHT

ESHTON'S FIGHT

ADRIAN'S FIGHT

ODETTE'S FIGHT

LEO'S FIGHT

EDWARD'S FIGHT






JIN'S FIGHT





AARON'S FIGHT


KARIM'S FIGHT

RIZAL'S FIGHT

DOUG'S FIGHT

Aaron reffing

watching the fight
reffing
Ian

this is actually a candid shot :P



Leverage after comp dinner (taken by a waiter)


DARREN'S FIGHT

Comments