The Heart Guardian

I've got a new painting everybody! One I am sure to be proud of =) Well, usually I'll show you the steps into how the painting is done but I saved that in my old phone.. I've got a new one and yea.. But anyways.. It was finally done It took me months to finish this and personally got tired in the middle and took a long break XD This has another romantic feel to it. Hope you guys like it.. Its another dragon fantasy.. like The Night Messenger.

The story can be found here =) Hope you guys enjoy my story


Oh ya.. This is my biggest painting yet.. Its 36"x30"!! haha.. for me, thats kinda big but the canvas is expensive man! I bought at about RM60 =( but oh well, work well done I suppose =)


..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..



ARE YOU READY?

KABLAAAM!! =D





Comments